Forums
Author Post
Goady
Sat May 09 2009, 03:34AM Print
Goady
: Florida
The Power supply is the thing that you plug the cord into in the back of your PC. They are relatively inexpensive, but I would not recommend trying to do it yourself, call me, Dave, or someone you trust to replace because there are many different wattages that they come in depending on your PC.
Juniper
Sat May 16 2009, 05:26PM
Naked Toes...
Juniper
: creeping up behind you
ok. would you talk me through it? that would work, and there is a computer repair shop near me and the owner said he would look at it and give me a free quote on a price. when i get around to doing this, probably soon after school starts, i will give you a call. actually, maybe i should call you sooner and tell you what kind of computer it is, and all that stuff. Dave gave me your number. school starts June 1st and i will have some extra money 2 weeks after that.
Goady
Sun May 17 2009, 04:04AM
Goady
: Florida
Sure, but if you mean the 'talking through' as in installing it yourself no. I will however give you all the info you need to make sure you don;t get ripped off.

Think About it - POWER Supply (electricity) for an expensive toy... not something you wanna mess with if you don't know what you are doing. Would be like calling a mechanic to talk you through doing a brake job on your car tongue Edited Sun May 17 2009, 04:06AM
Juniper
Mon May 18 2009, 09:41PM
Naked Toes...
Juniper
: creeping up behind you
ok. i am not sure when i will be able to call though, my mom just had brain surgery..... things here are up in the air.thanks for offering to help me smile

Go to: