1 2 
Author Post
Thrash
Wed Apr 20 2005, 09:06pm Print
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
Amy Billig, as with her MISSING posters
A few months after her disappearance comes the "Lady Of The Dunes"
People at the board I list below think it's the same girl, as did I; AT FIRST!
I'm not really convinced, Amy Billig was thinner right before she disappeared.
Oh, well ... You make the call, I'm gonna go and see if they did any DNA testing on them both.

Misc info about Amy Billig, most still not confirmed:
[Click, Dick]
(Forward to her section)

[Click, Dick]
Speculation that I found like my own ...

I'll add more as I get it, I'm kind of engrossed in this and 3 other cases.

PS: I've known about her for years, however, just found out about all of this other info.

Edit:
Another flyer
Another poster Edited Mon Mar 19 2007, 08:36am
Thrash
Wed Nov 30 2005, 06:26pm
Thrash
Well, this sure makes it a little harder for me to verify ...

Mother's death ends quest to find child

Sign a guestbook for Susan Billig
SUSAN BILLIG 1925-2005

Mother's death ends quest to find child

For more than 30 years, Susan Billig looked for her daughter, Amy. On Tuesday, the Coconut Grove woman passed away, never having found her.
BY DAVID OVALLE
[email]
wrote ...

Susan Billig died without ever finding her daughter.

The Coconut Grove woman -- whose 31-year quest to find her missing teenage daughter took her from drug dens to prisons across the country and even across the Atlantic -- died Tuesday of complications from a heart attack. She was 80.

''I don't think she ever found peace,'' said her son, Josh Billig. ``She took that as a really tough wound right to the grave.''

The story of Billig and her daughter Amy has reverberated in Miami for more than a generation. Some have forgotten the details over the intervening three decades, but not Billig, who remained a stoic figure undaunted by time.

666c5cd2fd wrote ...
EDITED DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Found on websleuths.com

Man, I KNEW I should have contacted her when I had the chance ...

This is actually the first time I wish I was wrong about this ...
Maybe I could have put closure to her life ...

Maybe that's why I came to this realization earlier this year ...
... because her death was forthcoming

But why have I sat on it even when no one returned my calls?

Perhaps I need to be more dilligent in my quest ...

I still think I'm right ...
AspHole
Wed Nov 30 2005, 07:03pm
Lend me your mind; I've lost my own. . .
AspHole
*smacks Dave*.... DUDE... THAT'S ALL THE MORE REASON, FUCKER!!!!

Think about it.. she can't be the ONLY one that was looking.... Im' sure you can figure out a way to contact someone else.... it's not like she left no survivors....
Thrash
Wed Nov 30 2005, 08:11pm
Thrash
I just feel REALLY BAD I didn't push this earlier.

I have her brother's and her brother's daughter's names ...
I have also located a place whereupon the daughter posted ...

I'm on this ...
Thrash
Wed Dec 14 2005, 07:59am
Thrash
Nothing yet ...
... still trying

The more I post about this and the more I think about this (when it's in front of me, either at work or here) the more I think Brooke may be right that I'm insane about this and that I'm just "spinning (my) wheels".

I believe in this though.
There's a story as to why that I might share later.
Well, my side if it, anyway ....
... and if you think about it, when you hear MY SIDE, the timeframes REALLY FIT!

I should have been more aggressive, I can't find a single tie to her with this person, and no one's got the logical evidence that I have tying any missing, unidentified, or other (theory) to her tighter than mine.

There's a REASON I'm on this though, and I understand it; even if no one else would;
... Brooke included.
AspHole
Thu Dec 15 2005, 08:12am
AspHole
dude.. you're more committed to this than you were to the "Wellness center" we put you in....

I don't quite understand why... but I know how you are when you feel you have a point to make...
Thrash
Thu Dec 15 2005, 10:00pm
Thrash
You'd never believe me if I told you why ...
AspHole
Fri Dec 16 2005, 12:53am
AspHole
*light bulb goes on* OH!!! DUDE!!! SHE'S YOUR LESBIAN ID.....
Thrash
Fri Dec 16 2005, 07:59pm
Thrash
Uhm, no ...
... but go with that for now
TexasTwister
Sat Jan 14 2006, 04:22pm
TexasTwister
This is very interesting. Any new news to report?

I have always been intrigued by missing person's cases. There are so many who go missing and are never found. There was a good case on Dateline last night.

Tell me more.
Thrash
Sun Jun 11 2006, 06:04pm
Thrash
Here's the oddest thing:
WebSleuths.Com refused my membership, even though I acually investigate in the field, whereas the other posting assclowns don't.

Now, if you look here: [Click, Dick]
They LINK TO MY SITE WITH MY FINDINGS?

Does Wayne Brady have to slap some bitches?
Mosh
Sun Jun 11 2006, 10:57pm
Rape barn owner
Mosh
break the link, or put up a new page with a different message, like websleuths are a bunch of dickholes
AspHole
Tue Jun 13 2006, 04:20am
AspHole
or, change that link tag to the 'flames' thread smile
Thrash
Tue Jun 13 2006, 07:34am
Thrash
Nah, you know what; it's documented when I came across this ....
I still think I'm right ...

Now, if I can only get the detectives that are SUPPOSEDLY "investigating" this to check it out ...

Sadly, I'm noticed even LESS attention since her mom died ...
This saddens me ....

Notice, I'll even have to recover some of the images earlier in this thread ...
WTF's up with that?

Mom dies, everyone gives up?

Remember, I still never revealed why I even "took this case" ...
*shrug*

I guess I'll find out one day ...
Thrash
Mon Mar 19 2007, 05:59am
Thrash
This is a repost from previously, it didn't carry over when I restored and redid the board ...
It's almost exactly as I had it ...

Now, let's look at this logically ...
(Remember, it's reposted from MY previous post a while back)

Could THIS be the same person?

Ok, how about this one that I JUST discovered.

Amy, at 17
NCMC600311c1
ABillig

Amy, age progressed to age 46
ABillig1
Billig Amy Ap
NCMC600311e1

(2003 - When site's up, there's a pic there)
ABillig3

Ok, check THIS out:
Unknown White Female
12UFFL

Details:
Unidentified White Female Discovered on December 20, 1987 on 130th Avenue, north of Orange Boulevard, in Royal Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida.
The victim may have been at this location for a period of three months to possibly three years before discovery.

Vital Statistics
  • Estimated age: 20 - 40 years old
  • Approximate Height and Weight: 5\'1 - 5\'6\"; 90 - 130 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Light brown hair with streaks of grey.
  • She was short with a small frame.
  • She may have suffered a back injury or had severe arthritis. Fracture of the right clavicle.
  • Dentals: The victim had extensive dental work and dental records are available. 8 fillings and extensive carries.
  • Clothing: No clothing or jewelry was found with the victim.

Think about these clues that I have very carefully considered:
- Taken care of initially, dentally.
- Back and/or clavicle injury/arthritis (From a fall or three off of a bike OR merely riding on one for days/years at a time?)
- People under stress and/or drugs/alcohol and/or lenthy abuse (as biker-slaves commonly are) could possibly grey prematurely (before age 30)
- Surgery scar on Amy's abdomen would have not been visible on skeletal remains
- Age of discovery, 20-40 ... Amy\'s age at the time this body was discovered, -=30=- ...

Let's compare our apple and our orange; are they BOTH apples?
wrote ...
Amy's Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: January 9, 1957
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 17 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5\'5, 110 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown wavy hair; brown eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: Scar on abdomen
  • Clothing: A short blue denim skirt and cork platform sandals

Lastly, forget the fact that they think she's older; look at the chins between the two. Cheeks are fleshy, and in skeletal remains they've no real way to tell how full they were, however, the nose bridge is VERY similiar, as are the chin, the neck, and all other generalized features. Remember, the MOUTH is fleshy, thus, it's also speculated as smaller in the reconstruction, however, it just might not really be the actual case. The eyes would also follow suit, as is the orbital region foregrounded to the cavity itself, so the eyes wouldn\'t necessarily match perfectly either in the 'model' shown above.

I'm also not sure I read correctly about Amy's not requiring a lot of dental work in her youth. I think maybe it only said major dental was never done, which may or may not explain why dental records were not conclusively determined as a cross-casing conclusive.
Ok, let's look at something else here that's of interest. Let's say that she WAS there for the "3 years" previous to discovery; this puts Amy at 26 to 27. If you read some of the (conflicting, yet only) depositions of the "witnesses" you can see that the last "known" sighting of her (or so it would lead one to believe by the testimony of the one that "owned" her for a few years and then "traded" her) could place her to about the age of 25-27 even though his dating in his final death-bed "memoirs" was said not to pan out. This, if taken only with these as a loose clues, can put her within the warmer climates (as a biker would migrate to to continue comfortably riding his only means of transportation) and possibly in Florida (where she was initially born and raised) at this timeframe (even as the possibility of the body only being there the minimum time stated as 3 months, at November/December minus 3 months, equalling around August/September which, in fact, would account for the possible "speedy" decomposition of the body due to extreme temperatures here in Florida during those months of the year). So, logically, all of these factors can fit in time-wise, conditionally, and within the timeline established from the loose deposition of one of the only known, yet not truly credible, witnesses to her even existing after her unfortunate disappearance. It just adds up to the majority of what is "known" (if though it's not truly known, but presented) to logically and chronologically fit the pieces of the puzzle; the body that is a close resemblance as the final piece of this puzzle.

Am I completely nuts, or am I thinking correctly about this? I'm going to keep pressing about this, and I'm going to see if I can find more information out about this mystery person.

Once again, before I die I SWEAR I'm gonna solve a big missing person's case; I'm determined now.
Edited Fri Aug 01 2008, 08:40pm
Thrash
Mon Mar 19 2007, 07:17am
Thrash
You know, I just found this; and it's the FIRST I've EVER heard of this part of the story ...

That's the case of the 17 year old beauty pageant winner/aspiring actress who became paranoid and violent after attending a wrap party for Spring Break, in which she had a bit part. She thought people were trying to kill her, and at one point she said something about seeing "something terrible" that involved money laundering. (Later, many arrests were made in her area for money laundering. If I had to guess, I'd say she walked in on a suspected stoolie being persuaded of the error of his ways....That might have involved a beating, mutilation, or even murder, though no proof of that has ever been found.) In any case, after months of increasingly erratic and even violent behavior, she went out on a ride with her boyfriend, they argue, she gets out of the car barefoot and walks away, and has never been seen again.

[Click, Dick]

Did I miss something?
I just might have to get her mom's book afterall ...

EDIT: This was the case of Nyleen Kay Marshall and not Amy Billig; sorry! Edited Wed Mar 17 2010, 06:45pm
Thrash
Mon Mar 19 2007, 08:19am
Thrash
Anyway, here's another repost since I don't see this post here;

'Here, let me help you out a bit here, people ...

Let's look at them CLOSELY and adjusted to facing the same direction:
ABillig
12UFFL2
ABillig1
ABillig3

Look at the middle two and think about all I said above ...
... it's what makes me think I've got a hit here.

Brooke STILL doesn't see it, however ...

Again, these are requotes and reposts since not all posts made the transition from the old phpBB2 board(s) ...
Thrash
Mon Mar 19 2007, 04:36pm
Thrash
Thrash wrote ...

You know, I just found this; and it's the FIRST I've EVER heard of this part of the story ...

That's the case of the 17 year old beauty pageant winner/aspiring actress who became paranoid and violent after attending a wrap party for Spring Break, in which she had a bit part. She thought people were trying to kill her, and at one point she said something about seeing "something terrible" that involved money laundering. (Later, many arrests were made in her area for money laundering. If I had to guess, I'd say she walked in on a suspected stoolie being persuaded of the error of his ways....That might have involved a beating, mutilation, or even murder, though no proof of that has ever been found.) In any case, after months of increasingly erratic and even violent behavior, she went out on a ride with her boyfriend, they argue, she gets out of the car barefoot and walks away, and has never been seen again.

[Click, Dick]

Did I miss something?
I just might have to get her mom's book afterall ...

WebSleuths isn't always correct, as sepeculation there often becomes "fact" ...

Here's the latest thing from there I've never heard before, however, cannot discount ...
Although its reported on some sites that Amy Billig had perfect teeth, that has been refuted on other sites. Amy did not have major dental work done but there was some. Also, it was on her top front teeth.

I'm 2 seconds from getting that book from Amazon for 5bux or so ...
Thrash
Mon Nov 26 2007, 08:03pm
Thrash
Ok, here's another site with her info ...
[Click, Dick]
Thrash
Mon Nov 26 2007, 08:10pm
Thrash
The book is sold here:
[Click, Dick]
1 2 

Go to: