Forums
Author Post
Eye in the Sky
Fri Mar 07 2008, 10:34pm Print
Eye in the Sky
Hillarylesbi2

250x

CLOSET lesbian Hillary Clinton with her secret traveling lesbian lover MAJOR MOSSAD agent Huma Abedin
Hillary's secret traveling lesbian lover Huma Abedin continues to operate as liaison between the Israeli MOSSAD and the Clinton campaign.

"It can now be reported that the Secret Service agent who was assaulted in the 1990s with a heavy glass ashtray by unelectable CLOSET lesbian Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton, which resulted in emergency medical treatment at a hospital, has leaked a copy of the police report to the New York Times.

Hillary's FELONY ASSAULT on the Secret Service agent occurred when he accidentally found then First Lady Hillary Clinton engaged in hot lesbian sex with White House prostitute Susan."

We can also report tonight that it was actually the Clinton campaign that leaked a copy of the NAFTA Canadian Consulate memo to the Associated Press.

The original memo is still in possession of the Canadian Government.

The actual copy of the noted NAFTA memo was obtained by the Clinton campaign, with the assistance of the Israeli MOSSAD and the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C.

The Israeli MOSSAD has been spying on the Canadian Embassy as well as the British, French and German Embassies in Washington D.C. since the 1990s.

SO THE COPY OF THE NAFTA MEMO WAS OBTAINED BY THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN WITH THE USE OF ISRAELI SPYING AND ELECTRONIC ESPIONAGE.

We can also report that the Chief of Staff to the Canadian Prime Minister has stated that IT WAS THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN THAT APPROACHED THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT ABOUT HILLARY'S ON-GOING SUPPORT FOR THE NAFTA TREATY, AND NOT TO TAKE SERIOUSLY HER CAMPAIGN STATEMENTS.

Georgebush Hillaryclinton 20bush

Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate partners Bushfraud and LOSER Hillary

PH2007092002095

Clintons With Bush JuniorL

Don't expect the Bush Justice Department to prosecute the Clintons since the two Crime Families are engaged in a 20-year crime spree against the American People.

It was on Texas Democratic Party Primary night that daddy Bush's little bitch SERIAL RAPIST and AIDS positive Bill Clinton thanked Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh for producing votes for his UNELECTABLE wife.

Mitchellthumb

KHAZARIAN Jew Andrea Mitchell of NBC News

Reference: NBC News KHAZARIAN Jew Andrea Mitchell participated in the leak of the copy of the NAFTA memo and remains a crony for the Bush-Clinton Crime Syndicate.

Final note: The theft of documents from a foreign Consulate or Embassy is a violation of Diplomatic Protocol and a FELONY!

Remember folks, when it comes to Ken Starr, the alleged Independent Counsel investigating the Clintons, Starr was the lawyer for the Children's Defense Fund. The SAME organization headed by LOSER Hillary.

It is Marc Rich who is linked to financial misconduct involving the Children's Defense Fund and the AmeriTrust account in Switzerland in doing the financial bidding of the Clintons.

One must recall that it was then Vice President now duly elected President Albert Gore Jr. who, along with Ambassador Leo Wanta, then FBI Director William Sessions, General Vernon Walters, French President Francois Mitterrand and FBI informant Vincent Foster that tried to have Bush-Clinton bagman Marc Rich arrested.

Foster was then ASSASSINATED by the Bush-Clinton Crime Families, which was covered up by alleged Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr.

So, when KHAZARIAN Jew Andrea Mitchell of NBC News, (202) 885-4200, does the Clinton-Ken Starr spin game, remember that Starr was there to PROTECT the Clintons from the REAL criminal charges linked to their Crime Family partners, the Bushes.

Voting for Hillary, a governor's wife, a president's wife -- this is what 35 years of experience expresses :

THE VOICE OF THE WIFE:

Communist Hillary ClintonImage1

"Protocol of White House Conference November 11, 1993"

Participants: The President, HRC, TFM, RN, IM and GS

[HRC = Hilary Rodham Clinton]

Regarding the Health Security Act:

HRC: If they will swallow NAFTA, they will certainly pass this as it stands . . . Perhaps if the alcohol and tobacco people realize we can cripple their businesses, they might see their way clear to donate substantial sums to help us secure passage of the Health Act. It's something to consider.

Regarding the Health Act and the relationship between theTurners and the White House:

HRC: We really owe this to Jane. She is one of the few people who not only sees the necessity for our programs but is in a position to do us some good. We ought not to forget this later when we hand out rewards.

Regarding the National Identity Card:

HRC: We all know this has to be done...just like total gun control. People simply do not realize what has to happen to make their lives easier and safer.
TFM: I think that if we can't get a National Health Card through, we could always turn to the INS issue and fabricate the excuse of preventing illegal aliens from taking U.S. jobs or getting free medical care.

HRC: Well, I agree with that. After all, if all the provisions of the Health Security Act are passed, as they must be...unaltered in any way...every citizen must by law be registered with the program even if they have no intentions of using its services. That must be made a law...a very important part of this program. Note that it will also help the government track down and prosecute fathers who are delinquent in family support payments. By linking this with the Social Security data banks, we should be able to force the deadbeat males to pay right at the workplace. The key is the Social Security number.
TFM: That's the key to all the systems. That's how linkage is maintained between all the federal and private data banks.

HRC: We should make the use of a false Social Security number a federal felony and give every violator five years in jail. A few well-publicized examples would cool off the reset [sic] of the country quickly.

Regarding federally funded abortions, which this gang is in favor of:

HRC: I disagree with the word "force." The better usage is "persuade." As far as the religious right is concerned . . . and I am not speaking here of the mainline Protestant groups such as the Methodists, Presbyterians, Baptists and so on, but rather the religious nuts . . . fortunately they are not united or we would have far more trouble than we have had. My view, and the President agrees with me entirely o [sic] this, is that the religious right is our worst enemy, and we should deal with them directly. The Attorney General assures me that if we can link them . . . any of them . . . as organizations, not as individuals . . . to violence against clinics, medical personnel and so on, that we could well bring RICO into play. Limbaugh is safe for the time being, but if Robertson or some of the others get up in their pulpits, or, better, go on the air, and encourage what they call resistance to the freedom of choice movement...and by definition can be linked through this to violence and death, Reno can apply RICO to them and seize their property, including their radio and TV outlets. Things would be a lot more pleasant without their fascistic screaming anyway. We can all agree on that.

White House Intent on Sex Education; the Catholic Church:

HRC: For me, this is a dying religion in this country. They have no power and, if we cannot arrive at a mutual agreement on this, we can proceed against them by increasing the number of priest-pederasty charges. It can be pointed out to them that what they do not want is a media campaign about this. The Turners have already begun the groundwork for this, and we don't need to go too much farther with this before the Catholic leadership can recognize mortal danger for them. We can bring [sic] them around in the end. And I'm sure the issue of female priests can be solved in the same way and at the same time. A package deal. The born-agains are most irritating problem. The neo-fascists here are allied with some of the religious right. The Attorney General advises me that some of the Idaho people are deeply involved in criminal and anti-government activity and have a connection with certain right-wing churches. We need to stress this. Ted Turner is willing to run a series on CNN about the fascist right wing terrorists and to make references to their links with various churches. If we do this a little bit at a time, the public will get the impression that all churches of the right advocate killing abortion clinic people, stockpiling deadly weapons like the Koresh nutties and eventually plan to attack or fight government agencies . . . like in Waco. We can make the connection in the public mind.

Regarding gun control and the Brady Bill:

HRC: We have to approach minorities with caution. We cannot appear to be picking on them or singling them out for punishment. I suggest we fist [sic] use records to confiscate all legally registered weapons from white citizens to show the inner city residents that the white population will be disarmed before any minorities are. Keep in mind that of the fifty-odd deaths in the Los Angeles riots, most were caused by Korean shop owners defending their property. These Koreans should merit special attention in the initial roundup.

Regarding living wills and the Health Act:

HRC: . . . Simply unplugging a dying person is the easiest and most economical way. These people are not ever going to recover, so why spend hundreds of thousands of dollars per case on them?

Last but not least, regarding restructuring of education policies:

HRC: Our children are our greatest resource. We owe them the right to grow up as interacting and socially conscious citizens, ready to take their places in the inter-racial global community that all of us in this room see as the wave of the future. If we have to be severe or even cruel in the furthering of this doctrine, we must realize that the end is certainly worth whatever means we have to employ.

TAKE SPECIAL NOTE of LOSER Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton's NAZI GESTAPO and COMMUNIST views on CONFISCATION of ALL legally registered weapons first from White People...FORCING Americans to only two pets...FORCING Americans as to who lives in their building/community [all the while Hillary does NOT apply this to herself]...FORCING the termination of home schooling...FORCING the unplugging of dying people from life support...

and of Bill Clinton's derogatory remarks on the U.S. Military.

The Voice of the White House

[Click, Dick]

Hillary 1

Combs
Zoomie
Fri Mar 07 2008, 10:52pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Have I told you lately what a loser asshole you are?
Thrash
Fri Mar 07 2008, 10:58pm
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
This pic did make me laugh though ...

Combs
Eye in the Sky
Sat Mar 08 2008, 04:31am
Eye in the Sky
Zoomie wrote ...

Have I told you lately what a loser asshole you are?

What? Ruin CNN for you?
Zoomie
Sat Mar 08 2008, 01:14pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
If you knew anything about me you'd know I don't even watch TV. Back up and try again, loser.
Eye in the Sky
Sat Mar 08 2008, 11:42pm
Eye in the Sky
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart...Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people. Lev. 19:11,18

For the sake of clarity, I add that link.
No post of mine should ever be taken as racist or Anti-Semitic.
My apologies for the blunt nature of the initial post.

Read more of blogs like that here:
[Click, Dick] Edited Sat Mar 08 2008, 11:43pm
Eye in the Sky
Sun Mar 09 2008, 05:17am
Eye in the Sky
Hillarytv7
Zoomie
Sun Mar 09 2008, 12:30pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
I'd vote for just her tits! Even though that's a bad photoshop job and not really her...
Eye in the Sky
Tue Mar 11 2008, 03:13pm
Eye in the Sky

The Clinton Tax Returns: What's the Holdup?
Pressure Is High for Clinton to Release Her Tax Returns Since She Loaned Her Campaign $5 Million

We need to keep an eye on this.
Edited Tue Mar 11 2008, 03:14pm

Go to: