Eye in the Sky
Thu Mar 06 2008, 10:07pm Print
Eye in the Sky
A prelude to the NEW WORLD ORDER ~~~

Video evidence:

Concentration camps expose

More...

More...

"This is the one in Beech Grove but It's much sharper and larger.

I did some research on the "so called" furnaces and the white AGA Gas ... all » Inc. Cylinder.

The "so called" furnaces are exhaust fans.

AGA GAS Inc. Sells mostly asphyxiation type gases...you can verify this by doing a search via dogpile for AGA GAS Inc. and the look for web site MDS and they will list the gases.

In the video it shows a gas main, you can see there are 2 or 3 connections with regulators on top. Regulators are used to regulate pressure and gas mixtures.

It seems that this is indeed a death camp, for those on the red and blue list. It can process 26,000 people every 24hrs. The site has since been cleaned up to look inconspicuous."

The Beech Grove Indiana video

Congress is kept away from Rex 84 FEMA camp Martial Law plan

Canada openly proclaims NAFTA Superhighway
Readers bombard Newsweek with evidence after adverse story on Ron Paul

HR-1955 turns Patriotic Americans into Terrorists

116858115792eb8b637coic2

11685826473d6af41043ko7

AMERICAN SOVEREIGNITY IS AT STAKE

DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A "NORTH AMEREICNA UNION"???

I THINK NOT

Edited Thu Mar 06 2008, 10:09pm
Zoomie
Thu Mar 06 2008, 11:46pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
I told you. I want homestead land in Saskatchewan and a villa in Cabo with little brown servants and sex slaves. NAU YES!!!
Eye in the Sky
Fri Mar 07 2008, 12:16am
Eye in the Sky
You are already enslaved, you are just too smug and self-absorbed to realize it.

Eye in the Sky
Sat Mar 08 2008, 04:28am
Eye in the Sky
North America Union - NAU -- US melds with Mexico and Canada

The Council on Foreign Relations recommends!

Notice he said head of CFR (Council on Foriegn Relations)

ALL Presidential Candidates ARE CFR members exept for
1. Ron Paul
2. Dennis Kucinich
3. Mike Gravel

Edited Sat Mar 08 2008, 04:29am
Zoomie
Sun Mar 09 2008, 12:32pm
Lose the shoes, bitch
Zoomie
Eye in the Sky wrote ...

You are already enslaved, you are just too smug and self-absorbed to realize it.

Hmmm... you seem to know everythign about me yet I'm smug and self-absorbed. Sorry but you're incorrect.
Eye in the Sky
Sun Mar 09 2008, 02:48pm
Eye in the Sky
I know you are an enslaved tool and your government is removing (attacking!) your rights on a daily basis.
Eye in the Sky
Sun Mar 09 2008, 02:50pm
Eye in the Sky
Do you think that the majority of the American public will ever really know the truth about 9/11, or will it be lost in the annals of history like the truth about Pearl Harbor and JFK?

Is there any hope for America?

We have already attained all ten planks of the communist manifesto.

http://www.criminalgovernment.com/docs/planks.html

We have militarized our police, and this most recent administration has mimicked virtually everything that was done in Germany just before WWII.

most people have not noticed.

America has become one of the LEAST free nations in the world with incarceration rates higher than China. America has laws and codes against virtually everything from burying the dead to jumping in a river to wearing a seat belt to smoking.

Almost every country in the world has more freedom than us.

We are the laughing stock of the world.

I can't say that I blame them.

If I were not an American, I would be laughing too.

Unless, of course, my family and friends were being killed by American troops who were fooled into thinking that they were DEFENDING freedom while they systematically DESTROY it. (This is the definition of irony)

If you are a cop, or a bureaucrat, or a soldier, or a mercenary or even if you just believe the lies that you are hearing on the news:

You may have joined to be a hero, or to serve you country, or just because you didn't have much choice, but you continue to serve those who destroy your country and your freedom because you are a coward.

You will not be rewarded for your blind allegiance to fascism. You will be consumed by the machine that you helped to create.

Got Fear?

Go to: