Forums
Author Post
BloodSport
Sun May 06 2007, 04:50am Print
BloodSport
Thank you for sending me my invitationin yur newsletter you mentally retarded tub of shit.If you back out now this obviously means you think I am not easy.Let us hear some more wise words from that penut sized brain of yours you dribbling spastic.
Thrash
Wed May 09 2007, 08:23pm
Better Smokin' Than Meth!
Thrash
I assume you mean me ...
You know, you're like a little gnat that gets right behind the ears here and bites for all hes worth ... It's a little irritating, but nothing special ...

In fact, here's how I picture you; pounding out on more than your keyboard, thinking of me:

Here is how I'd actually LIKE to see you in the future:

Ok, fuck it; your turn ....
... I'll wait the typical MONTH for a reply
Edited Wed May 09 2007, 08:25pm
Thrash
Tue May 15 2007, 05:48pm
Thrash
Ok, I'm gonna kinda throw my second post here.

Look, WadBlurt, you can't come in here, call people out, and then go into your (as Joy pointed out) BatCave with your boy, "Bobbin'" and not finish what you started. Hell, she's wiping the floor with you in ONE POST! She's TOTALLY disarmed everything you had in ONE SENTENCE, and here you are, away.

Fuck, man, I'll even give you a little time with this one before I rail you into oncoming traffic; it looks like Joy's gonna keep you pretty busy in your callout with her (and she's not even an experienced flamer, you no-skilled runt).

Good luck; you'll need it!
Mosh
Tue May 22 2007, 08:25am
Rape barn owner
Mosh
Well, that was gay.
Thrash
Tue May 22 2007, 03:24pm
Thrash
I guess he's too busy getting killed not only in here, but in LORD ...
BloodSport
Thu May 24 2007, 07:49pm
BloodSport
.... you made captain of the cooley gang... they taught you brail and how to talk with your hands... now you made their krew. i bet you are proud but you should not be your grandmother is crying.. she told me in pure total confidence that had she her dna in you she would have not became famous pedaling wooden shoes she would have turnt and made a time machine and killed the guy who had sex with donkeys and started your family tree.. you see?

now its 2007 its too late they got you singing how much is that doggie in the window? around here and only a few bitches are laughing. what else is new... i would invite you over to my house where I could beat you up in real life but they told me you are fat not even your meaty pointer finger is too big to be carryon, maybe you could roll and take the bus lane here? bitch... Edited Thu May 24 2007, 08:27pm

Go to: